[Lazarus] A new competitor to Lazarus and Free Pascal

Marc Geldon (SCALA IT) marc.geldon at scalait.de
Tue Nov 25 16:47:38 CET 2008

Does anyone know about a Firebird add-on for RealBASIC? I don't want to use
ODBC! :-)

2008/11/25 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> wrote:
> >
> > Seconded! I discovered valgrind/kcachegrind only 3 weeks ago and it's
> fabulous!
> > If you are interested at all in profiling your application then valgrind
> --tool=callgrind
>

> Can you point me to a wiki page or document that explain how to use it
> with FPC under Linux?  Or if you can email a short decription (steps)
> in how to get started using FPC?  I would be very interested in
> profiling our product and tiOPF project.
>

> Regards,
>  - Graeme -

SCALA IT | Internet- und Softwareagentur
Büro Mannheim: L7, 7a | 68161 Mannheim
Firmensitz: Gutenbergstr. 18 | 67112 Mutterstadt

Tel: (06234) 600 57-6
Fax: (06234) 600 57-9

e-mail: marc.geldon at scalait.de
Mobil: (0176) 206 263 04

Inhaber: Marc Geldon
Steuernummer: 41/049/7267/0 (Finanzamt Speyer)