[Lazarus] How to unset bookmarks in the editor?

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:17:02 CET 2008

Hello Joost,

JvdS> Toggling the bookmarks will result in removing a bookmark now and then
JvdS> while I don't want to. For example: I want to jump to bookmark 1, I
JvdS> forgot that I was already there, and press ctrl-1 again. Then I see that
JvdS> this is the wrong bookmark and I go to bookmark 2. Now I press ctrl-1
JvdS> again to go back and find out that my bookmark is gone...

No "autotoggle" bookmarks, only a way to remove a bookmark, I'm not
using them anymore because I can not remove them once not needed
any longer. The toggle effect means if a bookmark is set remove it, if
not assign a free one.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun