[Lazarus] A new competitor to Lazarus and Free Pascal

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:06:29 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:36 PM, David Pethes
<imcold at imcold.evilhosting.org> wrote:

> You can try OProfile http://oprofile.sourceforge.net/about/ too; no
> extra support in fpc needed, just compile your app with debug info enabled.

Thanks.  It's amazing. A year ago, when I wanted to do profiling of my
FPC apps, I couldn't find anything that works. Now I have an abundant
choice of profiling tools.   :-)

I'll find a place on the wiki to add all these available options. It's
valuable information and some poor soul in the future doesn't have to
struggle as much as I did. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -