[Lazarus] How to unset bookmarks in the editor?

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Nov 25 23:49:55 CET 2008

Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> An IDE should not guess about what is how long important to the user.
> When I quit today, and want to resume my work tomorrow, I appreciate to
> have my current bookmarks as I left them. I also would like persistent
> folding.

saving folding with the session, is a nice idea(so probably as an
option, as I can see some people may really not like it)

I added it to my todo. (But it will be a good while before I get to
that....)

Same is for copy and paste => if you copy a whole folded block, wouldn't
it be nice, you could insert it, and it was still folded?

Best Regards
Martin