[Lazarus] How to unset bookmarks in the editor?

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:27:17 CET 2008

First, I want to say that I agree that bookmark toggling would be nice to have.
Perhaps I will even find time to fix issue 12708 -- unfortunately, I
am on a business trip now.

OTOH, I prefer persistent bookmarks. If someone wants to clear
bookmarks between sessions,
I think a simple "Clear all bookmarks" menu item would suffice.

My third note concerns another major difference between Lazarus and
Delphi bookmarks:
they are per-file in Delphi, but per-project in Lazarus. Both modes
have their advantages,
so I sometimes wish to have them both... What do others think on this?

--
Alexander S. Klenin
Insight Experts Ltd.