[Lazarus] How to unset bookmarks in the editor?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:51:19 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

>> Under linux you should be able to make your own custom keymap file.
>
>  From my last try I remember that Linux xor's the SHIFT key with
> NumLock, hard coded.

I can email you the older xmodmap.dvp file if that will help. It's 4kb in size.

You can also download the newer v1.2 layout directly from:
  http://www.kaufmann.no/roland/dvorak/

There it also explains the modifications to the numpad keys.

Regards,
  - Graeme -