[Lazarus] libusb access from Lazarus

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 19:20:19 CET 2008

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Marc Santhoff wrote:
>
>>> Does anybody use libusb-win32? If so could I have a copy of the unpacked
>>> binaries- I've got NT4 systems here which do have USB low-level drivers
>>> but the installer insists on NT5 and I don't want to start working out
>>> how to rebuild them.

> Thanks Marc, I'll mail direct later to avoid polluting this ML with C
> development :-)

For the record it looks as though even if low-level USB drivers are
installed followed by libusb-win32 that there's something missing from
the NT4 kernel that prevents the test programs from returning anything
useful. Not a combination worth spending time on- I'll stick to Linux :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk