[Lazarus] CodeTools restore editor window

ik idokan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:01:18 CEST 2008

Nop, it started recently. And I found out when it happens. Only when
it require to scan the whole file(s).

For example when I created a class and pressed on CTRL+Shift+C, the
first time it restored the window state, added comments etc... the
second time it just worked without minizing it.
The same with auto complete.

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/