[Lazarus] Strange Circular unit reference

Valdas Jankūnas zmuogs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:45:35 CEST 2008

Brad Campbell wrote:

Just a follow up and big thankyou to Mattias and Tom.

> A) on Linux/gtk2 it displays the correct glyph when I use WideChar($F080)

It appears this works, however it's obviously not usable cross-platform.

> B) I went through the font in FontForge and checked that the glyphs are assigned in the correct places.
>
> I have this working flawlessly on Linux / GTK2, I just can't get it to work on Mac/Carbon.

Having converted all my code to use the UTF conversion routines in LCLproc, I now get flawless
Unicode on Linux and MacOS.. Whoo! On to Win32 now :)

Again, a big thanks guys, that was a headache.

Regards,
Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them