[Lazarus] dayat ex has invited you to join Friendster

dayat ex dayat.aceh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 04:44:30 CEST 2008

Hi!!

Again, lol :), I have a problem, I can't install any component, when I click on install in lazarus pakage, and try to recompile the lazarus, simply crash and open again,  but no installation is created, if I try to compile lazarus tell me that the all file don't exist, I don't know what can I do... I check the faq and all is ok, then I don't know what else to do.

Some time ago, I downloaded via cvs and compile it, but in mac os now I don't know how to do it again...

I hope you can help me...

Regards
Bruno Chávez

      ¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!
La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy.
http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/