[Lazarus] Tab/Page controls and popup menus

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Wed Oct 8 22:09:01 CEST 2008

Brad Campbell wrote:
> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>> On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 21:10:38 +0400
>> Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> wrote:
>>
>>> G'day Guys,
>>>
>>> Is there a TTabControl or TPageControl style control I can use where
>>> I can assign a popupmenu to the actual tab area? Both TTabControl and
>>> TPageControl seem to give me a popup with the list of tab names
>>> there, but I can't get the user assigned popup menu to have any
>>> affect in that area.
>> It is a todo to add the popup menu to this gtk menu.
>
> Right, yes I just tested in on Win32 under Wine and it works perfectly.
> I'll have a look and see if I can get a clue :)

This makes it work for me in my application and in the lazarus editor (although I think the menus
are now somewhat mismatched for the tab purpose). I can now determine which tab the menu was opened
on using IndexOfTabAt()

I don't know if it's the *right* fix.. but it's working here.

Regards,
Brad

--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them