[Lazarus] Tab/Page controls and popup menus

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Wed Oct 8 22:11:19 CEST 2008

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 22:37:57 +0400
> Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> wrote:
>
>> Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>>> It is a todo to add the popup menu to this gtk menu.
>> Right, yes I just tested in on Win32 under Wine and it works
>> perfectly.
>
> They have tabs in the popup menu?

Err, no.. I have a TTabControl on a form and when I assign a PopupMenu to it I get the menu whether
I right-click on the client area, or the tab. GTK2 was giving me a list of tabs when I right-clicked
on the tab but the PopupMenu when I right-clicked in the client area.

With the patch attached to my other mail, GTK2 behaves the same as Win32.

Regards,
Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them