[Lazarus] I cannot build Lazarus from SVN

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Thu Oct 9 14:15:27 CEST 2008

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 22:37:57 +0400
> Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> wrote:
>
>> Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>>> It is a todo to add the popup menu to this gtk menu.

Oh, sorry. I understand now, you want to add the user menu to the end of the existing menu.
Best disregard my patch then.

I'll have a think about that.
Personally I'm not hot on the idea. It's not compatible with the way Delphi does it.

I'd rather have built a custom popupmenu that has the tab list and the other desired items on it
should you want to have a list of tabs to select.

Regards,
Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them