[Lazarus] SynEdit: TSynPasSyn and keywords

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:59:19 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 20:00, Mattias Gärtner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Ah, then I understood correct in the first place.
> Keywords are context sensitive and so are the highlighters.
> A link does not work on keywords, symbols, ..., but only on identifiers.
> You can get this with Synedit1.GetHighlighterAttriAtRowCol.
>
> And in Lazarus it is currently only implemented for filenames and identifiers in
> pascal.

Ok, so my second patch could be improved and the first one disregearded ;-).
The only question is how to extract the right token kind from value returned by
GetHighlighterAttriAtRowCol without breaking encapsulation?
It is returned as a simple integer, and I see no correct way
to compare it to tkIdentifier from Pascal highlighter.

--
Alexander S. Klenin
Insight Experts Ltd.