[Lazarus] SQLite and related tables

Usuario Anónimo usuarioanonimomysql at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:55:13 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 4:17 AM, Mattias Gärtner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>wrote:

> Zitat von John Stoneham <captnjameskirk at gmail.com>:
>
> > I've been using the latest svn (Carbon) for a while now, updating once a
> day
> > or so, and matching brackets never seem to highlight properly. This issue
> > appears on 10.4.11 and 10.5.3 (different builds for Tiger and Leopard).
> > Usually, they don't highlight at all. When they do highlight, one or both
> > often get "stuck" with the highlighting on after the cursor moves away.
>
> Some weeks ago I saw the same problem. It was the wrong font.
> Since then it works almost nice, only sometimes the highlighting is not
> updated.

Well, this would be a major improvement over what I see all the time. Thing
is, I've tried all the fixed width fonts (Andale Mono, Courier, Courier New,
Monaco), and changing font doesn't have any effect. It still doesn't work
properly, ever. Which font are you using that's causing the bracket
highlighting to almost work? Actually, it'd be better if you posted all your
settings: the color scheme you use, font, font size, whether anti-aliasing
is enabled, and your settings for matching brackets (e.g. bold, inverted,
etc). Maybe they're some "magic combination" and you've stumbled onto it.

Perhaps you could attach your editoroptions.xml file?

> > Is anyone else noticing this issue? If so, I'll submit a bug report.
>
> If you have some clues how to reproduce it reliable , yes please.

It reproduces reliably for me, in that bracket highlighting never works the
way it's supposed to. However, it seems to be working somewhat for you. If I
can reproduce your settings and see the same behaviour, then I'm sure you
could reproduce mine and see what I'm seeing. Then I'd say it's reproducable
and I'll file a bug report.

--