[Lazarus] Saving coordinates TComponentListForm

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 09:22:51 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Marius <fpclazarus at home.nl> wrote:
>> I have been trying to find this out myself, but haven't had any
>> replies to this. :-(
>>
> I thought this was a resonably active list..

It is, but when I posted my question, the thread strayed off-topic and
the actual question of lost in conversation.

> I thought there would probably be already such an option in a place i
> haven't looked yet ;) I was wundering if a default boolean in the load

I'm pretty sure there must be something already in place. I previously
used the IDE's functionality to register a form in the "Editor Options
| Windows | Window List" dialog. That restores size and position.  But
that was done with something which is always built into the IDE. I
don't know how to access that functionality from a "external" ide
add-on package.

Mattias?  Any help here..?

Regards,
  - Graeme -