[Lazarus] GLScene flickers in GTK2 and TJpegImage error

Paulo Malheiros paulo.malheiros at fe.up.pt
Thu Oct 16 14:01:04 CEST 2008

Bart wrote:

> On 10/14/08, *Brad Campbell* <brad at wasp.net.au
> <mailto:brad at wasp.net.au>> wrote:
>

>     I've added a note to confirm the bug.
>
> Thanks

It occurs to me that this all works perfectly in Lazarus itself. We are simply using the same
components. Why does it not work on my test program, yet works perfectly in Lazarus?

Another thing I just noticed is TEdit and TMemo behave differently.
The menu accelerator keys work perfectly if a TMemo has focus, but don't work at all if a TEdit has
focus.

Investigation continues.

Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them