[Lazarus] Wiki dead

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Fri Oct 17 06:12:21 CEST 2008

Hello,

I installed the new release of Lazarus, great work by the way, but the
GLScene components are not totally compatible, using SVN from
http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcprojects/glscene/trunk/ .

On the Actor demo compiling gives an 'EConvertError' with the message
"Cannot assign a TJpegImage to a TGLBitmap32". I've seen in previous
discussions that Image formats have changed in Lazarus, any ideas on
how to make the change in GLScene?

The other problem is using in GTK2, GLscene flickers horribly which
didn't happened in 0.9.24 (can be checked with Volcano demo). What has
changed in GTK2 for this to happen?

I can try and fix this, just need some directions :-)

Regards,
Paulo Malheiros