[Lazarus] Ubuntu dependences 0.9.26

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:28:13 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 2:15 AM, svaa <svaa at ciberpiula.net> wrote:
> I have installed lazaurs 0.9.26 on a ubuntu 7-10 (gutsy), but I get a
> problem of dependencies:
> Lazarus-ide-0.9.26-0. needs libglib1.2ldbl and libgtk1.2.;
> libglib1.2ldbl conflicts libglib1.2, but libgtk1.2 needs libglib1.2 so
> it conflicts with libglib1.2ldbl.

I'm running Ubuntu 7.10 and have no issues running the latests Lazarus
- though I always use the one from the subversion repository, not a
.deb release.

I have the following apt packages installed,

libgtk1.2, libgtk1.2-common, libgtk1.2-dev, libglib1.2, libglib1.2-dev

I used Synaptic and searched for libglib1.2ldbl but don't have such a
package in any of the repositories. So I have no clue what that
package does or why it's needed.

Regards,
  - Graeme -