[Lazarus] Carbon PPC: Blue-ish images from ImageList

EarMaster - Bent Olsen bent at earmaster.com
Mon Oct 20 14:30:00 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 09:38:43AM +0200, Tom Gregorovic wrote:

> I think you can get round it by installing some printer.

What does that mean?  I have a printer setup on my Macbook and I get
the same problem. I can't start lazarus at all.  Also complaining
about a printer that is empty.  But from other applications I can
print without problems.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will
      give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold
      from them that walk uprightly."        Psalms 84:11