[Lazarus] Main menu hiding

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 11:36:17 CEST 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 which also uses Qt 3.5 (as far as I know). I can
> build Lazarus for Qt, GTK1 and GTK2 without problems.  Ubuntu is very
> similar to Debian (actually a descendant of Debian).

Yes, I can see there's been discussion of those dependencies over the
last few days. Obviously I'm aware of Ubuntu but it does appear to be
very much x86-oriented, I might take a look at a recent Slackware since
I've got a fair amount of experience on older versions and it also has a
competent (albeit unofficial) SPARC port which runs on one of my larger
systems.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk