[Lazarus] New about dialog in 0.9.27 (svn trunk)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:17:26 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Darius Blaszyk
<dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl> wrote:
> This has been fixed in r17088. Graeme, can you send me the URL of the
> bugreport? I recall you mentioning this issue on the ML, but I cannot
> find the bugreport in the tracker. If it exists then I want to close it.

My mistake Darius... I thought I filed a bug report, but instead
posted a screenshot to the ML showing the issue.  Below is the message
I responded to:

On Sat, 2008-10-18 at 21:47 +1100, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> to increase the amount of visible credits, but the the animated area does
> not grow with the dialog, which looks rather amateurish, if you pardon
> the expression.
This was fixed in r17035

I'll get a svn update and retest. I'm not at r17088 yet.

Regards,
  - Graeme -