[Lazarus] Issue with IDispatch.Invoke: Can't set Word.Application.Visible to false?

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Thu Oct 23 12:40:02 CEST 2008

Just seen the thread about statistics. I thought I bring forward another
idea I recently had.

Would it make sense to add some fields to the bugs, classifying them as:
- bug
- regression [ and last working version / revision ]
- feature

They are just meaningful for statistics. And maybe helpful to create
release notes. Specially if regressions can differ between "regression
after/before last stable release".
Because if you want to see how many bugs where fixed in 0.9.28 you do
not want to count any regression bugs introduced and fixed in 0.9.27.
If it was a regression between 0.9.24 and 0.9.26, then for 0.9.28 this
is probably a normal bug fix. (which may still have a value in "last
working version / revision")

Any thoughts?

Best Regard
Martin