[Lazarus] Mac OS X : Certain properties not being persisted...

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Tue Oct 28 00:42:13 CET 2008

dominique at savagesoftware.com.au wrote:
> Secondly, is the ImageList property if your TImageList exists on another
> form.
> For example if my MainForm has a TreeView and and empty form has an image
> list that is shared across several other units.
> If I don't have the ImageList form open in the IDE,  when I make a change
> to the MainForm, the TreeView's ImageList property get set to blank.
> If the ImageList form is open, then everything appears to work as
> advertised.

This feature has been introduced in the 0.9.26 version and thus can be
bad tested. Please add a bug report with a test application and once it
will be fixed.
> Is anyone else seeing this? Let me know before I submit a bug report.

It is a bit difficult to answer since we need to repeat your test
applications. Feel free to submit bug reports for each problem and we
will see.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.