[Lazarus] 0.925 editor of the Chinese characters overlap

peng pengtu321 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:19:40 CET 2008

For my fpGUI development with Lazarus IDE, I launch the fpGUI UI
Designer by pressing Ctrl+Shift+F12. That shortcut is a custom tools
setup and passes the current editor file to fpGUI UI Designer.  The UI
Designer consists out of three forms. The main form containing the
component palette, the Object Inspector and the the form designer form
itself.

Under Linux everything works fine - the UI Designer loads the current
editor file and displays the form to be edited. Under Windows there is
a problem. The main form of the UI Designer doesn't display for some
reason, but the Object Inspector form does. Yet if I launch the UI
Designer from an icon on the desktop or command line and even passing
in a file to the UI Designer all works well. It simply doesn't work
from the Lazarus Custom Tools.

Anybody got some idea of what could cause this?  Anybody experienced
issues launching certain programs from Custom Tools under Windows?

Regards,
  - Graeme -