[Lazarus] error: free Pascal sources not found (at startup)

Tommi Prami groups.tprami at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:34:54 CET 2008

I have Vista 64bit and tried following installers :

- Lazarus-0.9.27-17116-fpc-2.2.3-20081024-win64.exe
- Lazarus-0.9.27-17114-fpc-2.2.2-20081024-win64.exe

Both with same result... Setting (which error message tells me to check is
empty)

-TP-

ps. Could there be support for ctrl+c with error/exception dialogs like with
Delphi. Easy to cet exact error message like that. Or make dialog to use
some component which supports that (flat tmemo-like etc).