[Lazarus] Building Lazarus for win32

tommy tommy.edlund at brevet.nu
Wed Oct 29 11:33:55 CET 2008

Hello, I have a problem with rebuilding lazarus when adding components.
The componets are lazreport and ZEOSlib. Before this upgarde all worked
fine. Now I get a stop when the rebuilding tries to recompile
interfaces, with  a message that system checksum have changed, cant find
the interface.pp. All searchpaths are correct in the cfg.
I have installed the new release of lazarus0.9.26 with fpc 2.2.2 and
also tried the fixesbuilds with the same result.
The fresh install of lazarus functions as it should, but as soon I do a
rebuild of lazarus it stops with the same message, and that even without
adding och removing any componets from the packages. I also tried the
comandline with --build-ide=

What am I missing? All paths are as by default, and I have the paths set
in windows XP as before. lazarus.cfg contains all searchpaths to all
files and units that lazbuild donĀ“t find.

/ Tom