[Lazarus] Building Lazarus for win32

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Wed Oct 29 12:35:35 CET 2008

Raistware schreef:
> I had same problem and solved adding this line to
> C:\lazarus\fpc\2.2.2\bin\i386-win32\fpc.cfg :
> -Fuc:\lazarus\ideintf

This is asking for more trouble. Generally, don't add the path to lazarus sources in
a -Fu option, instead use the appropriate directory with compiled units, in this
case c:\lazarus\ideintf\units\i386-win32. Otherwise you may have two sets compiled
units for the ideintf package and you get errors like checksum changed, etc.

Better yet, is to add a requirement of the IDEIntf package to the package or project
you are trying to compile.

Vincent