[Lazarus] Dear developers, we need your help before releasing 0.9.26

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Fri Sep 5 05:06:39 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, 3. September 2008 19:56 schrieb Osvaldo Filho:
[..]
> > The AV ocour here:
> > dbimage.inc line 175
> > ----------------------
> >            Picture.Assign(AGraphic);
> >            end;
> >        finally
> > line 175>>  if assigned(AGraphic) then AGraphic.Free;
> >          s.Free;
> >        end {try}

I didn't read the whole thread but one thing comes to mind: AGraphics is
a local var, so it is not initialized (IIRC). Therefore
assigned(AGraphics) (which just checks for non-nil pointer) returns
probably true, even if it does not point to TGraphic instance. Just
adding "AGraphics:=nil" at the beginning of the procedure might resolve
the issue.

regards
 Burkhard