[Lazarus] Dear developers, we need your help before releasing 0.9.26

Bee bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Fri Sep 5 09:30:16 CEST 2008

> Lazarus 0.9.26 is coming. We have made all the main changes we wanted to
> make. We spent the last couple of days on bug fixing. We have fixed many
> issues, but we are not sure we have fixed all regressions. It would be
> sad to release a version, that you cannot use.

Does 0.9.26 also target Carbon as default widget for Mac? Or does it
still use gtk (and x) for the default widget for Mac?

I do use Lazarus on Mac intel with Carbon on daily basis. I got some
things to be reported. I planned to report them. It'd be great if next
Lazarus would be using Carbon for Mac.

-Bee-