[Lazarus] Dear developers, we need your help before releasing 0.9.26

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:42:42 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 5:06 AM, Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru> wrote:
> Thus we kindly ask you to test our latest snapshots at
> http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/ or (better) the svn version.

Using Lazarus v0.9.25 r16425M i386-linux-gtk

Bug #2:
When pressing the keyboard shortcut to bring up the "Goto Line number"
dialog, all other opened windows (Project Inspector, used Packages
etc), flicker like crazy. It's as if all the other dialogs get a
"bring to front" and then a "sent to back" action.

This doesn't just happen when I open the "Goto line number" dialog. It
happens with any "popup" dialog, like (Ctrl+F) for Search dialog;
(Ctrl+Shift+D) for Conditional Defines dialog, etc... Any "popup"
dialog, causes all other open dialogs to flicker (as previously
described).

It doesn't seem to be related to my choice of window managers either.
I tested it under both Gnome and FVWM. Same behaviour.  This also
started happening in the last few svn updates (week or two back)

Regards,
 - Graeme -