[Lazarus] New Mac OS X Scheme

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:03:21 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> In my MacBook the keys from F8 to F12 are never sent to applications,
> even clicking in the button to inverse the Fn+Fkeys policy =(

Any suggestions to work around this? The most important shortcuts from
Lazarus are in the F8-F12 area, like run F9, show units F12, etc =/ I
could simply shift them to F2-F6. I think there aren't many shortcuts
there. And a simple scheme is important to keep things easy to
memorize.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho