[Lazarus] wrong icon choice in Project Inspector

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 14:26:00 CEST 2008

On 9/17/08, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Definitely not green. Remove is negative, and negative is red.
>
>  If you absolutely must take the same color, red or green are bad
>  colors, since they have too much connotations.

Then use a neutral colour - Blue?  Blue would be my preferred choice -
as that is what we use in our applications. :-)

See attached screenshot for a sample...  Similar styled buttons are
also used in the Editor Toolbar | Configure screen. In that case, it's
just blue arrow icons.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/