[Lazarus] Dear developers, we need your help before releasing 0.9.26

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 12:50:42 CEST 2008

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

> Compiles for Linux (Debian "Etch") on SPARC using FPC 2.2.3 using either
> "make clean all" or ...bigide". However in this case the IDE runs but
> raises an exception while loading a project and/or closing an existing
> form. I need to check whether this fails with 2.2.0 of the compiler and
> with 2.2.3 with optimisation disabled since it might be a symptom of a
> known issue.

I can confirm that 0.9.25 is broken on SPARC/Linux using 2.2.3 both with
and without optimisation, and using 2.2.0 which successfully built 0.9.24.

What do I need to do or provide to help resolve this? Can somebody point
me at any notes on generating backtraces for Lazarus or whatever's
necessary?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk