[Lazarus] fpweb basic Apache module on Ubuntu not working

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Sun Sep 21 23:43:09 CEST 2008

Good catch (someone should fix it in SVN), but I get the same error even
after doing this change.

Something else is the problem because if you create a new apache project
that gives the same error.
Also, the same error happens when compiling the testmodule.pp example in
fpc/packages/httpd22/examples.

apache2: Syntax error on line 17 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Can't
locate API module structure `test_module' in file
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/testmodule.so:
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/testmodule.so: undefined symbol: test_module

Any of these examples working for anyone on a 32bit Linux?