[Lazarus] ide enhancement - method or cursor location belongs to what class?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:25:10 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to quickly see what class I am currently in without
> loosing my current position in the source code?  I was thinking of
> maybe some editor shortcut that could display for a few seconds the
> classname in the top right corner of the editor and then simply fade
> away. Is this possible? Is there already something similar in Lazarus
> IDE or another way of know what class I am currently in?

Another nice feature which could be added to the tooltip would be the
visibility of the current method: private, protected, public or
published. I often find while viewing the class declaration that i
have to PgUp a few times to find out what visibility is currently
being used.

Regards,
  - Graeme -