[Lazarus] How to draw a progress bar under a column of a listview?

YanChengyuan yanchengyuan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 04:39:55 CEST 2009

How about this error msg from Flamerobin in Linux?
Our Firebird works fine in Windows with Delphi, but we'd like to convert everything to FPC/Lazarus/Firebird in Linux
------------>>
context:database::connect
message:isc_attach_database failed

sql message: -923
can't format message 13:77 --message system code -4

engine code :335544421
engine message: connection rejected by remote interface
Made the permissions settings owner:group, but that does not help.
The db is not remote, it is on the same machine as firebird server running in Linux Fedora 7.
ISQL works, but access from FlameRobin and Lazarus do not work.

BTW, Graeme, fpGUI is really interesting.. Thanks!