[Lazarus] USB Commincation with Lazarus and libusb library

Sébastien FLOURETTE sebastien.flourette at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:03:23 CEST 2009

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:

>> Now we can go on-topic: While FPC already supports true unit alias,
>> Lazarus (code completion...) cannot handle unit1B in your example :-(
>
> Have you updated to svn 19249?

I've just updated to svn 19273, and the problem persists.
Though, Lazarus says SVN 19172 in the About dialog, after a full rebuild?

> If yes: please provide an example.

unit Unit2;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
   Classes, SysUtils, Forms;

function MyText: string;

implementation

uses
   myform in 'unit1.pas';

function MyText: string;
begin
   Result := myform.Form1.Edit1.Text + '+';
end;

end.

Unit1 is a simple form with an edit control.

In the above line, starting from myform none of the identifiers is
recognized. No jump to declaration, no code completion, nada :-(

DoDi