[Lazarus] tiOPF oprm dia dia2pas

Osvaldo Filho arquivostcf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:58:26 CEST 2009

2009/4/7 Sébastien FLOURETTE <sebastien.flourette at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I contact you because I'm trying since 3 week to do a communication between
> an electronic board and a Lazarus application with the libusb library
> (libusb.sourceforge.net).
> After many reserach on the web and lot of manipulations I can't do it .

you'll first have to tell us what the problem/error is before we can
help.  what are you trying to do?  if you can link to libusb and call
the functions, then you should rather post to the libusb mailing list,
since they can help you with usb specific stuff.  i have used libusb
before from fpc (under linux) and it works as expected.

> I want to do a multiplatform application (MAC OS, Windows and Linux) but MAC
> OS and windows in priority.

there are subtle differences in the way libusb and libusb-win32 works,
since they are not the same project, so be warned.

henry