[Lazarus] Git mirror of Lazarus SubVersion repository is available

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:31:56 CEST 2009

>   git://github.com/graemeg/lazarus.git

And for those Windows users still thinking they are left out. There is
a native Windows port of Git called msysGit available on SourceForge.

http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/

I've tested it and it works perfectly on a Windows 2000 system. I also
can't see any performance difference compared to the Linux version of
git. They both work the same for me, so you don't need the old Cygwin
version anymore.

As far as I have heard, the TortoiseGit also has 95% of the features
that TortoiseSVN has, so that should be pretty usable as well. I don't
use such GUI tools for any version control systems, so can't really
answer any other questions regarding them.

Regards,
  - Graeme -