[Lazarus] update [Re: Code Folding mess and Code Divider feature]

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:43:00 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 08:45, Martin Friebe <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:
> Configuration has now been added. So you can fine tune which element you
> like to be able to fold, and which elements you don't.

I played with it, and it generally works very well, thanks ;-)

Some minor issues:
1) When 'Code folding' is unchecked, other controls should probably be disabled.
 Also, 'Enable code folding' is IMO a better name.
2) Language dropdown should probably have a label.
3) 'Folding'/'Divider' buttons are slightly confusing. Maybe it is
better to make common list
of language constructs with additional 'Fold' checkbox, and make it
visible only when needed?
Alternatively, how about at least using PageControl instead of two buttons?
4) Some combinations result in two dividers drawn separated by and empty line
(e.g. after the last procedure and before the initialization section).
IMHO in such cases
only one divider should be drawn.

--
Alexander S. Klenin