[Lazarus] 0008803: Email notification for changes of *own* reported bugs only

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:05:13 CEST 2009

Hello Marc,

Friday, April 10, 2009, 1:40:48 AM, you wrote:

>> I'm also not receiving my own bugs or monitored issues. If I check
>> some of the other options like "new, changed..." it works fine for
>> that ones, but still no monitored or own bugs notifications :-?
>> Maybe is the gmail spam filter :-?
MW> can you give some recent changed bugnumber you should have gotten a
MW> notification for ?

Nothing "recent" (last days) but this ones have not reached my inbox:

Nor comment addition or resolved/close change has been received. In
fact I'm browsing mantis everyday and checking my own bugs to discover
the added comments.

Also is expected to receive comments about bugs where you write, but
not monitored and not "own" bugs ?

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun