[Lazarus] Problem with TFloatSpinEdit component

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 19:34:25 CEST 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Paul Parkyn <zl3app at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> Yes I have been doing more testing and it works ok up to 5 decimal
> places. I require 6 decimal places to correspond with the accuracy
> required by another program. Unfortunately I had not tried at a lower
> number of decimal places(silly me).

I tried with only two decimals. After reading your email, I tried
again. I noticed by default it truncates to 2 decimals. Then I saw the
'DecimalPlaces' property. I set it to 6 and type in 12.123456 and
tabbed to another component. No problems. It remember the 6 decimals
without problems.

Regards,
  - Graeme -