[Lazarus] revision numbers of each SVN tag?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:28:38 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Paul Parkyn <zl3app at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> Vincent Snijders wrote:
>>> Upgrading to 0.9.27 is not safe, it is changing every day. Graeme uses a
>>> particular revision of 0.9.27, that he found safe.
>>>
>>> Vincent
>>>
> thank you Vincent for a timely reminder.

Vincent is correct. Before I try a new version or revision of Lazarus
I make a note of which revision I was using. Then update and test. If
something is major wrong, I revert back to the previous revision I
used.

Alternatively, you can simply back-port the fixes in TFloatSpinEdit to
a 0.9.26.x version.

Regards,
  - Graeme -