[Lazarus] Modified .po files after each build

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:24:42 CEST 2009

2009/4/14 Mattias Gärtner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:

> These are separated things.
> Can you both provide more details to reproduce?

For the *.po files issue:

* Do a clean 'svn co' of the repository or 'git clone'.
* I always use my previous version of Lazarus executable to build so
copy it into new directory.
* Run Lazarus, setup Environment options in not set.
* Tools -> Configure build lazarus -> Advanced
       - radio buttons to build, except for examples
       - check GTK2
       - check "with packages"
       - target directory is "/opt/lazarus"
       - check "Restart after build"
       - Click BUILD
* once complete, do a "svn status -q" or "git diff" and I have a whole
list of modified *.po files as I listed before.

Regards,
  - Graeme -