[Lazarus] revision numbers of each SVN tag?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:42:06 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:18 AM, Vincent Snijders
<vincent.snijders at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, so what is written about how to use tags with doesn't apply to
> svn, because with SVN a tag is not very different at all to a branch.
> ;-)

:-)  I've only been using Git for 2-3 months (1.5 months actively). My
understanding between the different usages of tags and branches
pre-dates Git by many years. I have been a SubVersion user for many
years.  Git simply implemented tags the way most developers understood
tags (branches and tags should not be the same thing).  Maybe
SubVersion 2.0 will fix the tag issue. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -