[Lazarus] revision numbers of each SVN tag?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:55:07 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl> wrote:

> The whole git-stuff is off-topic. Most people here don't care.

I've setup a Git mirror of Lazarus SubVersion repository. It's got
everything to do with Lazarus development. And yes most people don't
care yet, because the Git mirror has only been public for a week.

I really don't give a rats ass about the tags in the Git mirror,
because I always track the 'trunk' branch, though I am constantly a
few revisions behind (when I find a stable revision). But I thought if
others started using the Git mirror, they might require the tags in
place - *hence* this whole damn thread. For completeness, I thought I
would mark the tags, but then I noticed this very strange usage of
tags.... the rest is history.

Regards,
  - Graeme -