[Lazarus] How to change ListView item background color (in report style)??

Jarosław j.bed at poczta.fm
Thu Apr 16 10:10:34 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:14 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> Distinguish between distribution lines. My suggestion is for the
> repository itself. A tarball can contain the patched version, and can
> have other naming conventions. RPM packages frequently come with
> patches. etc.

I am actually done chatting on this thread, but to reiterate your
point. When last did you see a Windows OS being released and not have
patches available in the first week of release. Even in open-source
projects like Ubuntu. They day it gets released, there are updates to
be downloaded. And with the Ubuntu LTS (Longe Term Support) versions
they release point releases a few moths later - fixing even more bugs.

Why can't FPC release patches ( or new .pp, .inc and .ppu files) for
those unexpected show stoppers. It would save the release builders
hours of time. Note, this is only mean for those critical unforeseen /
show stopper issues.

Regards,
  - Graeme -