[Lazarus] windowmanager interaction of lcl

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:09:01 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:24 AM, Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still having trouble using GTK or GTK2 when running Window Maker
> (http://www.windowmaker.info/). Every time virtual desktops are switched
> lazarus itself and any application built with it are minimized.
>
> Is this a known bug?

I believe this is reported in Mantis (or was). I know I mentioned it
in the mailing list because it occured very frequent when using the
KDE desktop, but not Gnome desktop. I think Mattias tried to look at
it, but couldn't duplicate the issue - which makes fixing problems
very hard.  At the moment I'm back on Gnome, so I don't experience the
issue any more using 0.9.27 (trunk).

Regards,
  - Graeme -