[Lazarus] ide enhancement - method or cursor location belongs to what class?

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Apr 21 14:37:15 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 3:11 AM, Martin Friebe <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:
>
>> There is now.... revision 19499
>>
>> you need the mouse (so it isn't as quick and convenient as a key-command
>> driven hint).
>> The Fold-Gutter part now has it's own Pop-up menu. (only at lines that
>> have folding present). And it shows all the nested levels.
>>

> It works on lines with code-folding present in gutter - I see the
> popup menu appear. But as soon as I right-click on an area in the
> gutter that doesn't have the code-folding, then I get an AV.  I only
> have code folding enabled for {%region} and {%ifdef}.

The AV is fixed in revision 19549. Thanks for the hint.

You will need to add folding at Procedure-level and Class-level (maybe
class-section too), in order to see where in the code you are...

There is a need to display that kind of info independent of folding, and
in a form that does not require the mouse (can be reached quicker), but
for now...

Best Regards
Martin